Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life here is starting to get dull and meaningless.



The people around me aint the same anymore. From the way they look at me, talk to me and treat me is different. I have to agree with what my prowler friend told me last night during guard duty- the level of intellectual of the people here is low. People from all sorts of background are posted here together. Though its a stereotype, but im just stating what ive seen so far. No doubt there are only a handful of nice people here, the influence of such is still incomparable to the bad aura around me all the time. Probably this will be the main reason why im reluctant to stay here. i'd prob stay because of the money and if i have the chance to choose who to stay with me here. how i wish i can get this burden off my shoulders soon, his feeling sucks. somehow i feel as though it served as a hindrance to me not jus within my jobscope but also my personal time.



sigh, i miss those good friends and days i have in singapore.

miss those times back in bmt n bmc whereby at least the majority shares the same vision or have something common in life. thats what im looking for in an environment where i work in.

i hope this will resolve soon one day.



man, now that low key is just round the corner, im still feeling the same. life's still the same. duties duties and still duties. had guard duty ytd and am gg to do another one tmr! wth.

why cant other dept comprehend the importance and the heavy workload of what we have. tsk.



anw, i will be gg to kota kinnabaru from 11-14dec and shldb gg back to sg for cny.
see u guys soooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment