Sunday, October 4, 2009

change change change

change change change. yeah, sg u need a big change too!

was so pissed off when i was returning home from simei mrt after my nyaa award presentation.
have obtained my new ezlink card. went to passenger service to ask if i could have my card activated there and the answer was a no. okay, so i went to the ticketing machine to obtain a standard ticket instead. placed a 50bucks note into the damn machine and it keeps rejecting my note. i thought that note might be crumpled or sth, so i took another and try but was to no avail zzz. went to another machine n the result was e same. wth! was in suit and all, so warm and was abt to sweat soon zzzzzzz.

went to e passenger service instead. asked why and was told that they dont accept 50. WTH! why not. damn damn damn. when i alighted at paya lebar, hoping to get my card done at the passenger service but failed. asked if i can get my refund for my standard ticket w them, they rejected me and asked me to queue at the machine. zzzzzzzzz

wads w the transportation in sg!

No comments:

Post a Comment