Saturday, March 28, 2009

sigh

i dont see you wearing the ring, you dont reply me, you dont contact me.
is it really over?

i think you should be able to know and see that jason's courting after you. its pretty obvious.
can see that u and him are very close. it really saddens me alot alot. i didnt know that u could actually move on that fast. even andy asked me to move on and forget about you.
i wanted to, but i cant.

speaking from my heart, do u know that u are e only girl i've met whom gave me the feeling that we could be together for long? and i really love you more than i do in my previous relationship. i could just sacrifice myself all for you.

i dont wanna be a fling of yours. i want to take up responsibilities, i want to take care of you. thats wad i want in my relationship.

u didnt need to lie to me that you were taking a cab earlier on. you could just tell me that someone's fetching you. you made it too obvious already. i'd rather you tell me the truth than lying to me.

if i were to tell u i want you back now, would you come back to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment